May 26, 2000
< < previous
| next > >
Participatory advertising at the Zurich central train station today.
Anyone with the will and a sweet tooth could help construct the
Toblerone Tower: fold a Toblerone box, then wait in line to turn it in
and you get four squares of Toblerone candy. Let's review the levels this
- Big yellow tower advertises Toblerone,
- You get to take part in a big, community effort: we may be strangers
passing in the Bahnhoff, but together, we build the Toblerone Tower!
- Kills time waiting for your train
- Make new friends in the long lines,
- Friendly models collect the boxes, hand out the chocolate,
- You get a yummy piece of Toblerone chocolate
Kudos to the ad folks at Toblerone in Switzerland!